FLUID FILM GEL B
FLUID FILM Gel B is a highly viscous, soft, physiologically harmless and solvent-free single-layer corrosion protection coating with very high lanolin content. FLUID FILM Gel B is available in transparent form as FLUID FILM Gel BN, or mixed with white color pigments as FLUID FILM Gel BW.
FLUID FILM Gel B is mainly intended for ships, docks, offshore units, sheet piling and similar objects. In ballast water tanks, void cells, coffer dams and similarly stressed areas in which, for cost-related reasons, substrate preparation by means of sandblasting cannot be provided and long-lasting corrosion protection comparable to epoxy coatings is expected.
Further fields of application are the rust protection of accessible places on motor vehicles and the securing of screw connections. It has also proven itself as corrosion protection of steel parts and other metal parts during transport, storage and processing in manufacturing operations.
The application temperature is between -10 °C (263 K) and 40 °C (313 K). In order to easily achieve the required spray pressure at the nozzle at low temperatures, we recommend preheating the material to approx. 25°C (298 K) with industrial heaters or hot air blowers. It is not necessary to observe the dew point during processing as long as no condensation is detected.
- solvent-free, therefore considerably less environmental impact during application, greater safety in operation
- economical to use and uncomplicated in handling. In one step a layer thickness of up to 1,000 μm can be applied in a single operation (by airless spraying)
- Cost-effective processing method when spraying with lances, which in the majority of cases make the installation of a scaffolding superfluous
- 1-component product with excellent adhesion even on intact old paints
- Renewal coatings can be applied immediately with FLUID FILM products after removal of any loose dirt
- highest resistance to aqueous media
- temperature stable from -45°C (248 K) to approx. 70°C (343 K)
- in case of injuries of the coating, FLUID FILM Gel B shows a limited self-healing effect. After entering the tanks, no follow-up application is required
- 1 litre plastic tin
- 20 litre bucket
- 208 litre barrel
TECHNICAL DATA SHEET (PDF)
FLUID FILM GEL B
Dieses Video wird von YouTube bereitgestellt. Mit dem Abspielen dieses Videos akzeptieren Sie die YouTube Datenschutzbestimmungen.
FLUID FILM time lapse GEL BW